Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Official...

Sam is going to be a big brother!!! We are due on December 23rd, 2008 and couldn't be more thrilled! The first trimester has flown by with just a few bumps in the road. We had our 2nd official doctor's appointment yesterday and I have actually lost some weight due to my "evening" sickness, but I am starting some nausea medicine that will hopefully cure it soon! And I am on strict orders to not workout out for a week and drink a milkshake everyday...pretty rough I know!
I clearly didn't have trouble gaining weight with Sam so I'm sure it's just a matter of time until I start packin' on the pounds!
Here are a few belly pics! These were taken when I was almost 12 weeks along (and right before I threw up everything from the wedding).

4 comments:

The Gutierrez Gang said...

Becky you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm glad you found a dress. I had such a great time with you last weekend and I hope to see you all soon! Let me know if you need a partner to drink milkshakes with! :)

Mighty Men said...

Wow, you looked gorgeous! Congrats again! I too, can totally be a milkshake partner! (wish my doctor would tell me to do that!)

Mandy said...

HOT MAMA!! We're so excited for you guys-you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress. I'm glad you found a dress that worked for you! I'd also drink a milkshake if you needed a partner.

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

WOW....congratulations! You look great, Becky. How exciting that Sam will have a little brother or sister!!