Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kim's Grad Party

Kim has been one of my best friends since high school and is finally growing up and taking a big girl job in Baltimore. We are so sad to see her go...we were spoiled with her being in Kansas City for a week with us and realized how much we miss having her around all the time!

Kim has been such a blessing and encouragement to me and I am so thankful that she is in my life. We are excited to see the plans God has in store for her and the ways He is going to use her to touch young college students lives in Maryland through her personal relationship with Christ. Kim is so wise, talented, and driven. This school is very lucky to have her on their staff! We will be praying for you Kim and always looking forward to your visits home!

1 comment:

Kimberly Anne said...

Thanks, Becky! That is probably the nicest message, with the kindest remarks anyone could make. The great thing is, they didn't just come from anyone - they came from a dear friend! I miss you and your family so much...hopefully I will be back to KC again soon.