Monday, August 11, 2008

Drumroll Please...

It's a.........BOY!!! Baby Akins was so healthy and active today during the sonogram. The doctor was having trouble getting measurements and pictures...so it's kinda lookin' like we are going to have a Sam Jr. on our hands.
We were planning on decorating the playroom, but I think since I'm going to have two boys we might just put padding on all the walls since Sam's favorite thing to do now is body slam EVERYTHING!!! Thanks Grammie for teaching him that! Of course, it's constantly encouraged by Dad too.
Here are some pics of the big brother's reaction...

"Hmmm, that part kinda looks familiar..."


"Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to share now!"

5 comments:

The Gutierrez Gang said...

Becky I am so excited for your growing family! Sam is going to have so much fun with his baby brother!!

Kelsie said...

Becky...I'm so excited for you. Congratulations.

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Congratulations, guys! How exciting!:0)

Coppenger said...

YEAH!!! So exciting! I love that he is body slamming everything-100% boy :) Looking forward to more updates.

Mighty Men said...

Another boy!!! What are we up to now... 6 Liberty All Stars!