Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Party

We had a Halloween Party last Friday night at our house...unfortunately, I was too tired by the time everyone got there to snap lots of pics. I am hopefully going to get some from friends soon! Jon borrowed a fire pit from our neighbors and all the girls were so gracious to bring extraordinary side dishes and desserts that Jon and I have still been trying to finish off the leftovers!
Thank you again Mandy Froehlich for the 24 cupcakes :) You can pick up your empty dishes whenever you like...my will power is fading quickly
Sam had a blast and all the kids looked so cute in costumes! Hopefully, I can post more pics later, but this is what we have so far!
Sam was, of course, a cowboy. Sam is a cowboy everyday. Sam doesn't like to wear clothes with his cowboy hat. Oh, and he figured out a few weeks ago how to take his diaper off and run like mad from me. And I'm having another baby in 6 weeks??? Really???


2 comments:

Kelsie said...

He is the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! Thanks again for having us over...we had such a great time.

Mighty Men said...

Sorry we were sick... looks like you all had so much fun!