Monday, December 15, 2008

D-Day

Tomorrow is the day! Jon and I are very excited...and nervous about meeting baby boy #2! Still trying to decide on a name...you know, we have lots of time :) We asked Sam tonight what he wanted to name his little brother and he said, "Frosty the Snowman" gotta love it!

We just finished off a tub of cookie dough (well, mostly me) as my last hoorah before lose baby weight boot camp kicks into gear!

We will try to have pictures and an update soon with our latest addition!

4 comments:

Mighty Men said...

YEAH! We can't wait to meet him!!!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Can't wait!!!

Jessie said...

I'm SO excited and I wish I could be there for round two...I'll be there soon to meet the little guy!! Love you!!

Sarah said...

YAY!! Good luck and Congrats!! Can't wait to meet him!!