Friday, April 3, 2009

Better late than never...

So...my computer hasn't been fixed yet and I haven't really slept much these past three months, but we are excited to announce that Brooks has slept through the night the past three nights! What a blessing! I have been feeling much more energetic and am able to accomplish much more throughout the day...so Jon has been very excited about that as well!
Brooks is doing great. We just had his 12 week check-up this week and he weighs 16 pounds 2 ounces which is in the 90% and his height is around there too. (can't remember exactly)
Sam is so much fun. I feel like I have front row seats to a comedy show EVERYDAY! He is such a great and patient big brother.
Hope I get more consistent on this blogging thing...I think things are about as "normal" as they are going to get now!




2 comments:

Mighty Men said...

I am so glad you are getting sleep! Bring Brooks over to play with Mace so maybe it will rub off on him!!!

Ackart Family said...

So glad to see the new pictures. We need to come over and let Hadley play with the boys! Congratulations on getting sleep!