Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Years

I can't believe it's been five years already! I feel like we were just walking down the aisle yesterday! Jon has been such an amazing husband and father and I have only grown to respect and love him more and more each day.
We decided to spend the weekend together and enjoy some "us" time. It was much needed and a huge blessing that my parents were willing to take our two little monkeys for almost three days! I also want to thank Grandpa Akins for coming down on Thursday so I could go shopping for Mother's Day. What a fun surprise!

Products of our five years together:

We went on a 16 mile hike/walk through the historic district of Kansas City. It was probably one of the best dates we have been on. And it was free!

Jon "waiting" for me to get ready

1 comment:

Mighty Men said...

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS! Maybe we will get the courage to do that soon too!
Watch out Sam... Brooks is catching up with you! What a big boy!