Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Samuel Jonathan Akins has slept through the night! Hooray! It has only taken him 6 months to do it, but on Sunday and Monday evening Sam slept for 10 hours straight without waking up to feed! Not only is Sam a new man, but his Mom is a whole new woman! Sam has been in the best mood, laughing and talking non-stop, and he has been having so much fun playing with Mom and Dad.
We are hoping this is a new start to our evenings...but I don't want to cross my fingers just yet! We also took our 6 month pictures yesterday and he was such a cheeseball! The link for those will be up soon...
Here are some pictures of Sam mastering sitting up!



Okay...so maybe we haven't "mastered" it yet, but we are getting very close!

1 comment:

Triple Trouble said...

OMG! I just had to tell you what a absolute doll Sam is!! He is soooooooooooooooo cute!!
Darling pictures!! I did the same pics for my son's first birthday!
Come by for a quick visit and say hi! I'm always looking for new friends since I just started on here!
-Blessings,
Tina and Triple Trouble!