Saturday, September 15, 2007

Smiling for the camera...

It has taken me sometime now to figure out how to get Samuel to smile for the camera. What will happen is that he will be in a great mood, smiling and laughing, then when the camera starts to flash a daze with go over his face and he just stares at the shiny silver thing that is in his face all day long.
I have been trying numerous tricks to get his mind off the camera and some seemed to work this week.
Here are a few of the shoots I captured:



Yes, we have taught him how to say his nighttime prayers...

3 comments:

The Gutierrez Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gutierrez Gang said...

Hey Becky! Dillon and I were admiring the great pictures of Sam. What a handsom smile. Dillon says that Sam is a miniature Jon and he can't get over the fact of how much they look alike.
I had a dream last night that we were playing soccer and after the game we went shopping and you got to feel "Baby G" kicking. The baby must have been kicking like crazy last night because the dream felt so real. Well, I hope you enjoyed our soccer game and shopping trip! I hope we can get together soon! Miss you.

The Gutierrez Gang said...

do you know what happened to Jax's blog page? I'm sad that I have one less to look at while I'm at work. ;)