Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lessons on becoming a man...



This weekend my Dad decided to show me a few tricks on the grill. I was supposed to be taking a nap, but I really didn't want to and persistence paid off and my daddy gave in. He is a sucker for my smile! We made a good dinner and I really thought I could eat the corn with my two teeth, but my parents wouldn't let me!
Mom had to come monitor our grilling session because she was scared Dad might get me a little too close to the grill, but we had fun anyway. After my grilling extravaganza I decided to hit the sack for a full nights sleep!

1 comment:

Mighty Men said...

Sam you are becoming quite the man... grilling 101 from dad is a must!
Speaking of grilling we would love to have you and the gang over for dinner sometime... you know..."let the boys play". We'll work on some dates!
Sam sure is getting more handsome all the time!