Monday, July 9, 2007

Saturday in the 'Ville!

Well, this past Saturday was packed with excitement! I was able to visit with my Grandma Karen for a long time and play with my cousins. I also got to see the Watkin's farm! Daddy was extremely excited to show me off at Matt and Sarah VanCleave's wedding reception. I know my Pappy hopes that one day I can play golf like Matt! Here are a few pictures from my fun weekend!

This is me and my Grandma Karen. I sure loved chatting with her and my cousin Haley. I can't wait until I get bigger so I can play with the boys too. Grandma and I rocked outside for awhile and she even put me to sleep for a little bit!

Mommy can't believe that Briley is old enough to hold me! Mommy used to babysit Briley when she was my age! I had fun on their farm and can't wait to go back!

These are a few of my Dad's buddies! We were missing a few of them in the pic, but I'm sure I'll be hanging out with them again soon!

No comments: